Ruby GUI toolkits?

Hi all -- I've been beating myself up with trying to get WxRuby2 or FXRuby to install under Cygwin.  I've tried the gems, but I get either a permission error or load error with the .so binaries (perhaps because they're designed for the one click windows installer).

So, are there any GUI toolkits for Ruby that work under Cygwin?

Thanks in advance,
Geoff