Re: cygwin support for shared objects (modules)

On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 10:00:53PM +1000, Casey wrote:
>InspIRCd was saying that it has stopped coming out with the new versions
>of InspIRCd for Windows - as cygwin does not support shared objects.

You're using the term "shared objects" as if it is something that
everyone will understand.  Corinna was telling you that we don't know
wht you're talking about.  You need to be more precise about what,
specifically, the InspIRCd people think the problem is.

Cygwin supports at least three different types of shared memory as
well as other "shared objects" like semaphores so, unless you can
provide more details, no one is going to be able to help you.

cgf