Re: Fw: help win winxp install

On Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 10:57:01AM -0700, Morgan Gangwere wrote:
>this was a good 6 months ago, and i cant get acess to my log books (im
>at school, and my log books were kept by the client). IMIR what is the
>more pressing issue is that _we_ should provide a script that
>_nightly_ (im serious) gets the latest files.

Uh.  Who's the "_we_" in the above paragraph?  Are you offering advice
without really understanding how it works now or are you making a note
of something you have to do for yourself?

>an _example_ of how the mirrors have been different is that I have
>found different version numbers for all of the mirrors that host
>X/Cygwin (a big part of what i am doing) so i cant be shure what
>version is going to be distributed!
>
>am i clear at this point?

Sorry but no.  Making assertions that things are different is not the
same as providing details about what precisely is different.  For this
to be at all useful, you'd have to tell us which mirrors you're talking
about and what versions you're talking about.

If you don't have these details, then there is no reason to respond.

cgf