Problem with Cygwin Installation

Hi,
I will state my problem in clear text this time.

Problem:

I installed Cywin in my Desktop Windows XP SP2 last year. I used gcc 3.3.3.3 to compile my code. It worked fine and I had more than
20 of my systems running well. With XP Media Edition, I downloaded Cygwin on 23rd October '06. It has gcc 3.3.3.3 and compiles
without any problem. But when run no output given, just blank.

What I did,
1) As Larry said, replaced all DLL with older version, NO SUCCESS
2) Got Cygwin1.dll latest & tried to run in normal DOS mode, NO SUCCESS
3) Moved compile EXE to older machine, SUCCESS

So, is the culprit Windows XP - Media Edition ?

Regards,
Champ