Hello friend,

It is my pleasure to write to you in respect of our company. We are experts in the sale of raw materials.

 We export it into Canada/America and some parts of Europe. We are searching for representatives who would work for us either from his/her house or place of work as a medium of recieving payments from our costumers.

 How it is done is that when a memorandom of understanding is reached bewteen us as in if you accept to work for us, we will then have you as one of the company's personel who will stand as the company's representative....recieving payment from the company's customers based on our instruction and directives to them. commissions and other benefits are already worked out.So if you are interested in working for us in this regard, you are highly welcome.

For futher informations and enquiries, contact us on this email; china_metallurgicalexport@yahoo.pl
We await your response in this regard, Thanks.

Mr. Harry Cheng, Secretary,
China Metallurgical Import