Re: Installing Cygwin on XP laptop part of a domain

<http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.setup.html#faq.setup.home>

> Again, the only reason I am installing Cygwin is to run Unison.

So, apparently you really wanted to make it absolutely clear that the
only reason you would have anything to do with Cygwin is for Unison, as
if Cygwin itself is some form of torture to be endured.  In that case,
why are you not using the standalone unison binaries that do not require
Cygwin?
<https://svn.cis.upenn.edu/svnroot/unison-contributed-binaries/windows/>

Brian