Re: XmGrace does not work

Hi Roberto,alled cygwin in a laptop here, and had exactly the same
problem. The solution was *NOT* to reverse the xorg, but just to run
rebaseall after instalation of the most current version.

A note: if you have the most current version of xorg, even after you
rebaseall, you will have the same problem with the ImageMagick
programs (like 'display'). To solve that, you have to download the old
xorg-x11-bin-dlld-6.8.2.0 and extract only the

/usr/X11R6/bin/cygdpstk-1.dll
and
/usr/X11R6/bin/cygdps-1.dll

and then rebaseall again.