RE: 1.5.21: fork in find/ls failing, simple test case

Okay, when I stopped the 'Logitech Process Monitor' service the problem goes
away.  Thanks for the quick diagnosis.

I rebased the camera dlls but that does not fix this problem.

Can you tell me what the root cause is?

Is there any way to prevent this problem?  I.e., the problem of "foreign"
dlls causing cygwin forks to fail?

cheers,
John