Von: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com] Im Auftrag von
Dirk Schleicher
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. August 2006 22:34
An: cygwin@cygwin.com
Betreff: cygwin running from ext. USB HD

Hello there,

it is possible to install cygwin on a external USB-hd? I think yes. I use
W2k and want to store my mails from Sylpheed claws there.
Or install cygwin normal and store the whole mails at the USB HD.
To do this I have to mount the USB HD to cygwin.
How to do this?

Is there a encryption for Cygwin available hoe work together with Debian?

Thanks

Dirk