Re: Older postgresql versions [changed]

alecswan schrieb:
Ok, I'm convinced to prepare a new postgresql74-7.4.13-1 package tree, which installs into usr/lib/postgres74.
Importing MS-Access seems to be a cool feature.

Thanks for doing this, Reini. So when and where can I get the 7.4.x package tree?

I had the first version yesterday, but it needs some more testing for the side-to-side installation and cleanup.
And right now I have a more important clisp bug to investigate, which only appears under cygwin.

The old one, which overwrites 8.x can be downloaded e.g. at
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/publ/cygwin/release/postgresql/postgresql-7.4.5-1.tar.bz2

I expect the new one to be ready at about Monday. -- Reini