crontab and windows 2003

Hello,
I'm attempting to setup crontab on a windows 2003 box and am having problems getting the jobs to run. I have tried running the service as a local administrater and domain admin and the service starts and stops and then tells me that "some services will only start when needed". I have tested the file (test.bash) from the command line and it runs the way it is supposed to. So I know the file is okay. Here is a copy of my crontab file:

# min   hour    day (1-31) Month (1-12) day of week (0 -6)
1       15      *       *       *       /test.bash &

I checked the cygwin user guide and found nothing about setting up the crontab service. Is there any place were these kindof instructions are located? If you have any suggestions please let me know!

Thanks!
Kevin M