Is anything getting through to the list?

I have been trying to post a question to this list for over a week and
it never appears, not does it bounce back indicating a problem. I've
tried to email the list owner and haven't gotten any help there either.
I guess I have to run my own test to see if this gets through. I
apologize if this test goes out to the whole list but I don't seem to
have any other choice.

My original question that has disappeared some 6 or 7 times now was
simply "where is the cal  utility". I've done a search on the packages
but can't find it. Does it even exist? I thought I remembered using it
in cygwin a while back.