Re: GDB Ctrl-C Interrupt Fails WORKAROUND

On Wed, Jun 14, 2006 at 08:29:50PM -0700, Kyle McKay wrote:
>If you have ever tried to interrupt a program running under cygwin
>gdb, you have probably experienced some frustration.  Especially if
>the program was built with -mno-cygwin.

No I never have.  In fact I often rely on CTRL-C interrupting the
program.  It doesn't matter whether the program is built with
-mno-cygwin or not.  In fact, I am sometimes frustrated when I actually
want the CTRL-C to be propagated to the program but then I remember
about the "handle" command.

The only time that I can think of when a CTRL-C would not interrupt a
program would be when you're running gdb under a cygwin pty or tty.  But
it's usually easy enough not to do that if you are debugging a problem.

cgf