Re: SOLVED: sshd+ssh localhost connects, but don't reach the shell

Vilar Camara wrote:
I'd really like to thank you for all your support tracing my problem. I've uninstalled ZoneAlarm and everything works fine now.

Just an additional information: I've installed ZoneAlarm Free Edition and sshd is working. My previouos complaints were about ZoneAlarm Pro. So, it's something related to the Pro version.

Actually, it is the Pro version that's implicated most often with Cygwin-X
as well, if memory serves me correctly.

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746