RE: telnet: tcp/telnet: unknown service (XP)

On 29 May 2006 12:01, Jose Luis Fernandez wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After doing a lot more googleing, I've stumbled upon
> this fix.  Wonder if you know about this issue?

  Yep, we sure do, that's about the third time you've posted it.  Can you
check if there's a copy stuck in your yahoo outbox and delete it?  Looks like
yahoo thinks it's failing to send when it actually succeeded and it tries
again every time you log in.

    cheers,
      DaveK