telnet: tcp/telnet: unknown service (XP)

Hi,

After doing a lot more googleing, I've stumbled upon
this fix.  Wonder
if you know about this issue?

In regedit go to
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters
edit DataBasePath change %SystemRoot% to its real
value (on mine its
C:\WINDOWS)  Don't know why but this fixed my issue.

"cygcheck.out" is in an attached file.

Regards,
Jose Luis

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.