Re: Cygwin: texi2dvi stumbles over texinfo.tex

    i.e., the patch that Ralf Wildenhues previously sent out is correct

Ok, I applied the change to system.h, so that NULL_DEVICE will be
/dev/null under Cygwin.  Makes sense.

Ralf's texi2dvi changes are clearly not generally applicable.  E.g., Eli
has spent a lot of time making Texinfo (and everything else) work under
DJGPP.  I can't just blow that away.  If there's a way to detect when
it's running under Cygwin, then the changes could be conditionalized as
needed, I presume.  I'll attach the current CVS texi2dvi (there have
been tons of changes) in case you or Ralf someone feels like working on
this.

And the texindex.c problem has already been fixed in another way.

Thanks,
Karl