Re: sh script works, zsh script doesn't

On 05/26/2006, Vidiot wrote:
[Can the listmaster fix the mail list so that it sends the reply back to the list and not to the poster? I sent the e-mail before remembering that this mail list gets it wrong, at least AFAIAC.]

There is nothing wrong with this mail list, although it may not conform to your personal preference. This list does not dictate to the sender where replies will go. It leaves that up to the sender. If posters want email to go to the list rather than to them, it's simply a matter of setting the "Reply-To" field to point to the list. For those that want to make sure that they always reply to the list, simply use Reply-All. It's that simple and gives everyone full control over how their email is directed. IMO, that's far better than a heavy-handed rule enforced by the list administrator, but then that's my personal preference, which matters not either. ;-)

Holliston, MA 01746