2003 Installing inetd as a service

What's the best way to install inetd as a service on Windows 2003. I used to use inetd --install-as-service but I'm thinking a cygrunsrv -I inetd style line would be better.

Also, since what I want to accomplish is the ability to telnet, rlogin, rsh into the 2003 server running the inetd service. Since this is 2003 does the inetd service need to run as just the Local System Account (SYSTEM) or does it need to run as a user who's privileges are elevated?

--

Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
It is bad luck to be superstitious.