Re: cvs emacs

Darel Henman wrote:

> Has anyone out there been successfull in finding out how to build
> the latest cvs emacs with the cygwin 5.19.4?

I have success in build emacs from cvs using the method described in
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2006-04/msg00639.html (i.e. building in a
separate directory) using the Cygwin snapshots (I have never tried with
1.5.19-4) . The last build was done May 21.

In any case the result is unstable, i.e. Emacs has stack core dump (mainly
if one uses M-x commands like M-x compile)!

Perhaps the May 21 build is a little better.

Cheers,

   Angelo.