Re: 1.5.19: changes have broken Qt3

Ralf Habacker wrote:

> Running this testcase results in an internal exception in
> pthread_mutexattr_init()

> 0x610b1005 in pthread_mutexattr_init (attr=0x404040) at
> ../../../../src/winsup/cygwin/thread.cc:129
> 129       if ((*object)->magic != magic)

Sigh.  We've been through this ad nauseum in the archives.  This is how
it's supposed to work, there's nothing wrong here.  Gdb doesn't know any
better though, and reports it as a SIGSEGV, when it is not.  Did you not
notice that when you run the program outside of the debugger it does not
fault?  If you use a recent Cygwin snapshot and a gdb built from CVS you
see no such fault, because this defect in gdb has been fixed.

Brian