Re: 1.5.19: changes have broken Qt3

On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 09:20:28PM +0200, Ralf Habacker wrote:
>your right, hope the above mentioned stuff help for this.

Ralf,
You have the test case.  You have the source code.  You've already
provided a patch.  What's stopping you from determinging the cause of
the problem now that you understand that this situation is already
supposed to be handled?  I appreciate that you have tracked this down
but I don't understand why you now seem to have given up at this point.

cgf