RE: Java program under cygwin?

In cygwin's setup.exe [ftp://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/cygwin/setup.exe], you have
to install the X11 category, and then somehow execute
"%CYGWINBASE%\usr\X11R6\bin\run.exe -p /usr/X11R6/bin startxwin.bat -display
127.0.0.1:0.0 -ls".  This is the way to actually "start" the X-server.  This
requires the Internet access on cygwin to be fully accessible, or else that
will abort the X-server startup.  Once the X-server has started up, you can
then run your java app.