RE: openssh 4.3p2-3 - Timeouts on an Intel Centrino Duo machine

I was also seeing the problem originally from CVS checkouts
over ssh.  I reduced the problem to 'scp' to simplify the
diagnosis (i.e., the problem isn't with CVS, but with ssh/scp
-- or something more fundamental).

I do not have any helpful advice to offer on how to fix this
problem, and, unfortunately, I no longer have access to the
three (identical Dell M70) laptops that were having the problem.

If you're unable to build and debug the openssh/cygwin code,
then you may need to resort to installing TortoiseCVS,
http://www.tortoisecvs.org/, which doesn't appear to have
this problem on the dual-core Dell laptops.

---