Mount points missing under chroot sftp

I've setup and environment using scponly-4.6 where by I have
the following:
/home/<user1>/<required shared dir>
What I've done to get <required shared dir> is to actually
mount it under cygwin e.g.
mount c:/shareddir /home/user1/shareddir

Unfortunately when the user logs in using sftp shareddir
is blank like the mount does not exist. Anyone got any ideas
on how to fix this. I expected symlinks to other places on
the fs not to work but I did expect mounts to work.

Steve

or return the E.mail to postmaster@multiplay.co.uk.