telnet: tcp/telnet: unknown service (XP)

I have sorted out those files, but telnet don't run
anyway.

I an attached file is "cygcheck.out".

Regards,
Jose Luis.

http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-utils.html#mkpasswd

http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-utils.html#mkgroup

> >   You appear to be in a domain, so you probably
> want
> > to use both "-l" and "-d"
> > options for both of them.  I can't say for certain
> > whether it will help or
> > not, but having your passwd/groups files
> incomplete
> > can cause problems with
> > permissions which might be responsible for
> blocking
> > your access to certain
> > files.  Out of curiousity, what output do you see
> > from the commands
> >
> > ls -la /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/drivers/etc/
> > ls -la /etc/{hosts,protocols,services,networks}
> > wc -l /etc/{hosts,protocols,services,networks}
> >
> >     cheers,
> >       DaveK
> > --
> > Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
> >

> > --
> > Problem reports:
> > http://cygwin.com/problems.html

> Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por
> minuto.
> http://es.voice.yahoo.com

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com