RE: Rsync invalid?!?

Actualy, both the version on cywin 2.6.3 is the same version as what is
running on the server im trying to access.

Do you have anyother idea how to fix this?

I tried installing from source but still having the same problem.

Regards,

> I'm trying to get rsync to work, but I get this message: Rsync ver =
> 2.6.6
>

> WARNING: The rsync program: '/bin/rsync' is not valid.
>
> Does anyone know why im getting this message?

Rsync runs on the client and the server.  This message means they our
out of sync, no pun intended.  The two programs have to support the same
protocol, which is implied by the version.

Good luck,

Brett