Re: [Patch] patch -Z not working if timestamp contains seconds >=59.5

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Would you mind to discuss this on bug-patch AT gnu DOT org? As far
as my opinion counts, I'd think that aligning its behaviour with tar
would be a good thing. But the core developers might have an entirely
different opinion...

Sending the report direct to bug-patch AT gnu DOT org, I've seen no observable
difference to /dev/null ;-)

Is there a more appropriate place to report patch bugs?

Christian