cron issue

I've configured cron using cron-config running as a service with the SERVICE account and as a service with myself.? Initially, I created a crontab to run an rsync backup, which never initiated.? I then opted for something simple and obvious, sending the date to a file.? I've attached my log, crontab and the cygcheck.?

I've verified that the service is running (under XP) and that cron is running.?

____________
Roger Davies
PeopleSoft HRMS
970.506.7750

Important Notice:

The contents of this electronic message and any attachments are intended only for the addressee
and may contain confidential and privileged information.  If you are not the addressee, you are
notified that any transmission, distribution, downloading, printing or photocopying of the
contents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender by return e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.
Thank you.