Cron execution

Hi all,

I edited a users crontab, although I don?t understand why it's not
executing...

The crontab has an entry to backup every hour, yet the cronjob does not
seem to get called.

Can someone explain to me what im missing? Do I have to call it from the
windows scheduler?

Running WINXP SP2
With Latest Cygwin.

Regards,