RE: PHP for Cygwin

Sorry for the email address thing...

Ok,

So here is what I need to do:

I have a script (ribs) to run, although this is a php script run from
Either a cron job or command line. So I installed cygwin and apache.
Then I tried to find the php4 or 5 for cygwin and never found anything
But found a lot of stuff on the net about building php from source,
which
Is what I am trying to do.

I am able to do the ./configure and make no problem.

The problem arrises when I try to make install. It comes up and says:

npereira@pchome /usr/local/src/php/php-5.1.4
$ make install
Installing PHP SAPI module:       apache
apxs:Error: file libs/libphp5.so is not a DSO
make: *** [install-sapi] Error 1

and just stop there...

When I try to run my script from command line I get this:

$ /cygdrive/e/RIBS_BACKUP/ribs ottmoto hourly
-bash: /cygdrive/e/RIBS_BACKUP/ribs: /usr/bin/php: bad interpreter: No
such file or directory

This is where I'm stuck, I don't know where to go from here...

A side note:

Installing PHP5 for windows, what would be needed to change in the
httpd.conf and the shebangs to point to the proper location of php
For whatever file it's looking for to execute the command line script?

Would this work?