From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf
Of Larry Hall (Cygwin)
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 11:23 AM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: PHP for Cygwin

Nelson Pereira wrote:
> Can someone tell me where the Cygwin PHP4 packages are located?

See the FAQ:
<http://cygwin.com/faq/faq-nochunks.html#faq.setup.what-packages>

It's fair to assume if you don't find what you're looking for given the
information at this site, you're not going to find a package as part of
the Cygwin distribution that has what you're looking for.

You can also look at the cygwin-apps list to see if the package has been
proposed but not available yet.  For PHP, you'd find a couple of threads
in these last couple of months that you might find helpful.  I did the
initial leg work for you and came up with the link below:

<http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2006-04/msg00136.html>

Holliston, MA 01746