Re: Can't run baseall

Christopher,

I see what you mean. You are right, I was thinking of gmane as more central than it really is. I see now that it is just a 3rd party service and that I was probably just being impatient, perhaps a cacheing problem on my client.

Thanks for pointing this out clearly.

Now, if someone has any ideas on the original question?? :)

Thanks,

Don