Re: ssh to 2003 server exist immediately

Andrew DeFaria wrote:

sons-clearcase:rsh sons-sc-cc
No directory /us/adefaria!
Logging in with home = "/".
Last login: Wed May 10 20:31:46 from sons-clearcase.salira.com
CYGWIN_NT-5.2 SONS-SC-CC 1.5.19(0.150/4/2) 2006-01-20 13:28 i686 Cygwin
WARNING: HOME directory did not exist! Logging in with HOME = /tmp

adefaria@SONS-SC-CC ~
$ logout
rlogin: connection closed.
sons-clearcase:rsh sons-sc-cc id