www.cygwin.com Has been added...

Hello,

I'm writing to let you know that I have just added your website,
www.cygwin.com, to my directory.

You can find your listing here...

http://www.faxwin.com/serverlinuxfaxtelefon

I also wanted to gauge your interest in networking our websites
together more closely for mutual benefit.

If you would consider linking to http://www.faxwin.com from
your own website, I would be more than happy to increase
your listing to "premium status". This will always ensure that
your listing appears at the top of your category above all other
normal listings, even if new webmasters submit their website to
the same category in the future.

I think you have a fantastic site, and would love to have you as
a strategic link partner.

If you're interested, simply reply to this entire email and let
me know where you've placed the link to http://www.faxwin.com
on your own site, and I will immediately modify your listing to
premium status.

I look forward to hearing from you soon & keep up the great work...

Sincerely,
Shawn Myers
mailto:linkmaster@faxwin.com