Re: Call for testing Cygwin snapshot

>I don't know what this reg key does but there is no need to change it.
>I switch around Cygwin DLLs all the time using simply the copy command
>in CMD.EXE (with no Cygwin processes running of course) and have never
>had to do anything else.

Ditto. If this was really necessary, the information would be in the FAQ.

cgf

Actually it was more of a covered up way to know what was behind this reg key/dll management rather than providing a true solution... My fault, I should pay more attention on RTFM (in that case the MSDN, which I'm not used to browse).