Re: Call for testing Cygwin snapshot

On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 01:38:58AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Would you be willing to try building a cygwin DLL with Corinna's
>
>   2006-04-04  Corinna Vinschen  <corinna@vinschen.de>
>
> 	  * net.cc (fdsock): Raise default SO_RCVBUF/SO_SNDBUF buffer sizes to
> 	  the same values as on Linux.
>
> change reverted and see if that changes things?
>
> That's the only thing in the 20060412 that I can see which would make a
> difference.
>
> cgf

BTW: What's the easiest way to switch cygwin versions without having to
reboot? I quite commonly come across changing snapshot dll's and having
bash throw errors (probably relocation related or something of the sort)
and immediately return. After reboot it's fine. But what's a way to
quickly switch versions without reboot required? Or am I doing something
wrong? (just following the FAQ, shutting down all cyg execs and services,
then shuffling files around)

-cl