Re: /usr/bin/install: accessing `//filesrv/chj//.bashrc': Permission denied

On 09/05/06, clayne wrote:
Don't try to get shares working like that through sshd. You'll be missing hair
afterwards.

Sure. And running sshd as a privileged user is just wicked. If we follow the reasoning to the end: sshd is run under a XYZ windows account, that has a private share //foo/bar, could it be that anyone logging in under this sshd has access to this share?

Personnally I just ssh/scp/rsync stuff. Plus that makes things redundant.

And then add your .bashrc: