Re: Redirecting bash stdin

Hmmm... I'll take a look at your code if I get time, but here's an
inefficient (yet simple) solution that would at least work: You could
start Cygwin/bash in an invisible DOS prompt window, and send commands
to it by simulating keystrokes (PostMessage or SendMessage...
WM_KEYDOWN, WM_KEYUP).  Yeah, it's sloppy, but it would probably do
the trick.