"Last" or equiv for Windows login?

Hi,

Is there a flag for "last" or who or another program (cygwin or other)
that shows me the current and/or previous Windows login user?  (Rather
than the "last" cygwin shell login).  With a combination of cygwin tools
and wmic  I have been able to log almost everything on any given remote
machine...  But I can't figure out how to find out who is/was logged
into the windows console (desktop or whatever you want to call it).  Any
ideas?

Thanks
Bruce Dobrin