Re: cvs 1.12.x

On 5/4/06, Richard Campbell wrote:
Chris Velevitch wrote:
> >On 5/4/06, Richard Campbell wrote:

Please configure your mailer to not quote raw E-mail addresses in your
replies (PCYMTNQREAIYR).

I can't find that option in gmail.

> Who do I ask to discuss the possibility of getting cvs 1.12.x in?

You didn't read the FAQ entry, did you?

I did.

This is the cygwin mailing list that is mentioned in the FAQ?

Is this message not polite enough?

How do I find out who the maintainer is to ping?

Chris -- Chris Velevitch Manager - Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group www.flashdev.org.au