"Transport endoint is already connected" from OpenSSH 4.3p2-3

I'm receiving the above error "Transport endpoint is already connected" for any outgoing ssh or
scp connections.  I've seen earlier posts about this problem that seem to indicate old or buggy
code is the cause (mimicking some bug in tcp from Linux 2.4.x), but since this is the newest
OpenSSH package running on the newest CygWin, and the same programs work fine on other, (apparently)
identical systems, I think I might have something else.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Josh Litherland (josh@temp123.org)