From: Alexander J. Herrmann [mailto:ping2weltall@gmail.com]
Sent: 03 May 2006 12:57
To: Danny Harris; cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: LFTP Version 2.6.10 is very old

Just become a maintainer for this and than everybody can complain to you
that it is not up2date :)
Alex

Danny Harris wrote:

>Hi,
>
>The current version of LFTP available in Cygwin seems to be V2.6.10, which is very old now (December 2003!). The current version is 3.4.4, from April 2006. Any chance of this being updated, or me being pointed in the right direction to do it myself?
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Dan Harris.
>
>--

And God said"Let there be light."But then the program crashed because he was trying to access the 'light' property of a NULL universe pointer.

Alexander J. Herrmann
Analyst/Programmer
http://www.aiengine.org
Email: Ping2Weltall@Gmail.com