Re: no traffic == I screwed up the email filters

On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 11:20:15AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>I was surprised to wake up to no messages in this list this morning.
>If this message makes it through then I am the culprit.

i.e., I am the reason why there was no email in this list for several
hours.  Apparently I've fixed the problem.

Thanks to Brian Dessent for noticing this problem and raspberries to
me for not figuring out that it was a general problem until I woke
up this morning.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

cgf