Re: Cron does not work

User Waldo wrote:
I thought I had everything setup correctly to run cron jobs.

I can not get anything I put in crontab -e to run.

I've attached my cygcheck.out. If someone can give me some ideas I would much appreciate it.

It's always important to say *how* something doesn't work for you when you're having problems. Making people guess what the problem is tends to be a quick route to the email trash bin. Here's an idea. Try the following:

* * * * * /bin/echo "hello world" >/tmp/out

If that doesn't work, provide some details.  From what I can tell, your
configuration looks OK.

Holliston, MA 01746