Re: cygipc-1.13-2.tar.bz2 download

Sir,

Thanks for your comment. Infact initially I was installing the DSpace(is a
digital repository system, Linux based application,
http://www.dspace.org/). on the windows Xp hence I was playing with
Cygwin, and hence cygipc.

Presently I am trying on the Linux plateform , since many compatibility
issues came on windows plateform for supporting subtools.
Hence UBUNTU.

Jaguarrrrrrr and Jabhua( Its a place in India in M.P. where premitives are
staying).

Buy.
Rajendra

--