help with cygwin uninstall (RTFM'd unsuccessfully)

Hi,

Having RTFM'd the FAQ & User's Guide, doing this post.

I want to uninstall Cygwin completely (and then intend to do a fresh
install). So here are questions :-

1) How to find out what are the Cygwin specific "services" that are installed ?

2) I've done a "umount -A" and closed Cygwin window. After this, I've
changed permissions of entire cygwin install dir. to make myself the
owner. Inspite of this, I am unable to delete the "app-defaults.lnk "
from "X11" directory, reason cited is "Access is denied". How is this
possible ? What can I do ?

thanks & regards,
bdutta