RE: responding to someones post

....huh?

If you're asking about the mechanics of doing so:

- "Reply to All"
- Delete anything in the "To:" field that doesn't have "@cygwin.com" in it.
- Make sure your email reader hasn't put anybody's email address in the
quoted text you're replying with (mainly in the headers).

If you're asking about the politics of doing so:

- Politely.
- With your flameproof suit on.

Otherwise, I totally don't understand your question.

--
Gary R. Van Sickle