Re: Minicom for Cygwin update

On Sat, Dec 03, 2005 at 09:41:14PM -0700, Xantius wrote:
> I have again discovered how to compile Minicom in Cygwin and have posted
> the instructions on my website.  Please go to
> http://www.xantius.com/articles/minicom.php or just visit
> http://www.xantius.com and browse to the article.  I know that many
> people have contacted me for this information and I get several hits a
> day of people downloading the files, so I hope people continue to find
> this information useful.  Thanks!

Thank you for your contribution. Regarding the "aux" problem that you
describe on your web page:

It is not necessary to unpack the minicom sources on a Linux/Unix
machine. Just create a Cygwin "managed mount" and un-tar the minicom
tarball on the managed mount.

I posted to the Cygwin mailing list about this subject. You can search
the archive for "minicom" or "arnstein" if you care.