This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 17:09:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: ECANCELED
- References: <20051202213827.GD10913@bouh.residence.ens-lyon.fr>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 10:38:27PM +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
>There is no ECANCELED value in cygwin's /usr/include/sys/errno.h. Is
>that on purpose?
Of course it is. It's about time you noticed. We refused to implement
it just to irritate you.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html